Price And Quantity
- 15 INR
- 500-1000 Kilograms
- 15.00 - 100.00 INR
- 500 Kilograms Per Month
- 15-30 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
Industrial Grade Sodium Bi-Sulphite chemical is mainly used for preservation process in food processing factory. Apart of this, chemical is utilized in dye, leather, photographic, effluent treatment, metal cleaning and pharmaceutical products. It has molecular formula Na2Sio3-9H2O and molecular weight 284.2 g/mol Grams (g). The chemical is manufactured from bubbling process with 38% solution of sulphur dioxide gas and sodium hydroxide. Industrial Grade Sodium Bi-Sulphite has CAS NO. 6834-92- 0 and six month shelf life. It is white powder in appearance and packed in protective HDPE plastic containers. This is 100% safe for using in food items and help in preventing the growth of bacterial microorganism.
Features of Industrial Grade Sodium Bi-Sulphite
- This chemical can be sued for fish, fruits and vegetables.
- It is 99.99% pure in assay.
- The chemical is technical in grade and safe for industrial purpose.
- This chemical acts as preservative and additive in food products.
Minimum Order Quantity
JAY DINESH CHEMICALS
50KG HDPE BAG
CAS :- 7631-90- 5 104.60
Molecular weight :- 104.60
Molecular formula :- NaHSO 3
Packiing :- 25kg HDPE BAG, 50kg HDPE Bag. Quality Sodium Bisulfite industrial grade